Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Self improvement

 

The work that only I can do; Me working on Me.  I had an appointment yesterday and as I set there listening to the client, I realized how hard he was trying to prove that he knew more, did more, just more, more better than others. Seventy-Nine years old and still trying to prove himself. What? Why? Seventy-Nine is an accomplishment on its own. Lately I have encountered more of this same need to prove self-worth from many others.  Is the only way to prove our betterness is to prove others lack?  Making others wrong does not make us right. A lesson I have learned and continue to work on.  Me working on me is the best use of my time.



The Good Tarot

3 comments:

  1. There's no telling how much we could learn if we quit trying to pretend how much we know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a beautiful card. He was probably self-working too, we all go about it in such different ways. ((()))

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is a beautiful card. He was probably self-working too, we all go about it in such different ways. ((()))

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...