Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Chop Wood

 

Not sure what to do next, where to start? With the basics is always a good option.  No matter what goes on in life there are always the everyday things that need to be done. They anchor us. Simple things like "Chop Wood, Carry Water" 

I keep hearing within me:

"Let's start at the very beginning. A very good place to start. When you read you begin with ABC. When you sing you begin with Do Re Mi, Do Re Mi (from the movie- Sound of Music) one of my most favorite movies of all time.   Might just pull that movie out and let it play in the background of my day.


Wisdom of the Oracle, Colette Baron-Reid


4 comments:

  1. is that the one with the nanny and the umbrella? Musicals are outside my bailiwick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that one is Mary Poppins. Sound of Music is Julie Andrews as a wanna be nun but temporality becomes governess to kids in Austrian Alps household just before WW2 and falls in love with the widowed father and they sing their hearts out.

      Delete
  2. Sound of Music, I think. That is so strange - I woke up yesterday with that song in my head!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singing the scales, do re mi fa so la ti do also clears the throat charkra.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...