Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Deep Wisdom

 

Realizing and accepting that a good bit of what goes on is beyond our control. Our reaction and response is what we do have control of.  I drew the Hermit in my Yearly spread back in January, which feels a lot longer than ten months ago. Today I think The Hermit is here to remind me to reflect and review those begone days. My mind is a bit quieter since I made a change a couple of weeks ago. In my reflection time I wish to search and decide what I replace that time with; not fill my mind and thoughts of what ifs and worry. Harmony with myself and the World are more lofty goals. 




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. a lovely rendition too in the original rider-waite. Sometimes I strip back current life which is so often influenced by outsiders. Good to have an open mind, but not if it is just an open yes door to everything.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...