Thursday, October 1, 2020

Relationships

 

Companions can come in many shapes and sizes. Kitty has been a bright blessing in my life.  During these days of chaos and pandemonium I am glad she decided to share the journey with me.  There are a few others that enrich my life as well and I appreciate them because they too bring comfort and joy to my life.  The relationship that has become the most interesting is the one I have with myself.  Staying home as much as I do, I have begun to listen to myself and slowly let go of the critical voice that nags at me and listen to the voice that encourages.  Me, myself and I is the relationship I am now most committed to.  


The Gaian Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Lovely. That's what we all have to do!
    I have nurtured a conscious relationship with various "subconscious" (?) parts of myself over the past couple years; it's not only enlightening but comforting too. It's especially interesting when they tell me things I never expected or don't want to believe. But I'm learning to trust them. -Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think developing an honest and compassionate relationship with ourselves is one of the hardest tasks for humans.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...