Tuesday, October 27, 2020

I will just take hush puppies

 

I never enjoyed fishing. For one thing too boring sitting in a boat or on the bank and waiting and waiting. I am sure for some there is sport and technique to it, but waiting to rip and tear a hapless fish from the water doesn't seem like much fun to me.  Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime, gave me a different lesson. I did not want to fish, but needed to find a way to feed and take care of me, a lesson of the Ace. I learned different skill sets. Now as an aging Page I need to learn a new trade or past-time. Sitting in a boat ain't it, but something else, modified and enjoyable. The learning of which is the true benefit.



Scorpio Sea Tarot

4 comments:

  1. Whatever you choose, I hope it brings contentment and fulfillment!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For all of us as we continue to move forward and look for the light at the end of the Covid tunnel

      Delete
  2. I heard a radio announcer say this morning 'everyone he knows thinks this is a wasted year'. Eh? What everyone always says is 'I don't have time to do the things I want to do' like take a course or take up a new hobby, or hone skills they have. A wasted year only if we wasted it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am using some of my time to reflect and review. Do some reading, some naps, and some bits of this n that. Wasted, nope.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...