Traditional card would be the Emperor
Not your traditional Emperor. Freyja is out on her her tour of what she reigns over. Power is what you make of it. You can boss others and get things done, or as a leader you can get out and lead by example.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Today, given a choice, I will make my own.
The Goddess Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
Interesting card art for an Emperor. They seem to generally be presented as stationary. Which I usually interpret as hidebound...
ReplyDeleteRush of wind as I tear off to look at assembled Emperor cards :)
Ah. Many are standing. But they still look hidebound. I like this one, wonder if it ever became a deck?
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pin/413838653230288343/
Those are some interesting Emperors. All the Majors are feminine. The Emperor should have masculine, there has to be balance, but what do I know, I don't design cards.
DeleteEvery time I see an Emperor card, it's hard not to think of the current one we're saddled with.
ReplyDeleteYep, we have a doozy
Delete