Lets take it out for a test drive
Yesterday the Queen of Staves(wands) was deeply focused on her wand at hand, today she has taken it out into the world. An ah-hah moment needs to be shared, even if it is with pen and paper for us to remember it down the line. Like some dreams, so vivid and poignant that we are sure we will remember, then upon waking later in the morning those wisps of images are dissipated not to be remembered.
The Goddess Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
It's obvious her test drive is pretty successful! ☺💕
ReplyDeleteI often put those 'aha' moments in my blog posts so I can go back and find them later. :D
ReplyDelete