Optimism Innovation - the opposite
Be the Change.
Kick up your heels.
Lead Follow or get out of the way.
Someone has to be in charge. If it is your own life, it damn well should be yourself. I am in a rut and this King advises to do something. If the goal seems to far away I need to figure out what bit of something will start me on my way.
The authors reversed card meaning, strikes a cord today: "If you feel like you are wasting time, focus your energy on something that is more meaningful to you. It's okay to change your mind if a situation is influencing you negatively."
SPIRITSONG Tarot - Paulina Cassidy
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
The Acorns/Pentacles folks seem to do things in stages rather than all in one leap. Perhaps just one step in a new direction... :)
ReplyDeleteThe Acorns in this deck are Wands. Crystals are Pentacles, all a bit confusing.
ReplyDelete