No Choice is a choice.
When given a choice and neither feels right, I take the third option and just walk away. Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda... Hindsight is usually 20/20.
The Goddess Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
I try to make the best choice possible in the given situation. I do have a tendency to postpone a difficult decision. I guess that counts as walking away too
ReplyDeleteMe too. When I was younger I made hasty decisions now I think about or not.
DeleteSometimes a pause can let us catch our breath and find some clarity.
ReplyDeleteSometimes a pause allows me a moment to just forget about it.
Delete