Song sung blue, everybody knows one.
This Queen of Cups has traveled to the sea to watch the Full Moon's rays dance upon the waves. Enchantment; as a Queen of Cups she is at one with the sea. She has returned to the shore for solitude and solace. There is comfort in the lullaby of the waves. She listens to the sound of eternity as she holds a shell to her ear and will take it with her as a reminder of the song of the sea. I too go to the shore to find comfort and healing. These long cold days of winter reminds me my feet were meant to walk in sand, not pound the pavement in boots. Time to plan a vacation.
The Goddess Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
That is a wise Queen of Cups; she knows she must replenish her own cup to be of service to others.
ReplyDeletea poetic post, thank you for shining words
ReplyDelete