Patience is a virtue
Seven of Crystals (Pentacles).
Sometimes we can be so focused on results we forget to enjoy the moment. And heaven forbid the results were not what we were expecting. Still there is something to be said for a job well done, regardless of the outcome.
SPIRITSONG Tarot - Paulina Cassidy
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
your post reminds me of a morning I'll never forget. Waking up to find Mr Trump was president. I'm still surprised every morning. :)
ReplyDeleteMy niece is having brain surgery this morning.
I too was shocked by the revelation that the orange man made it all the way to white house. Prayers for your niece.
DeleteMakes me think of following a trail. :) But as you said, he needs to be aware of his surroundings too!
ReplyDeleteHe is thinking,' delicious termites, yum.'
Delete