Starfish and sea shells, jewels of the sea.
It saddens me when I go to the seashore and see people scoop up the starfish and sand dollars for prizes to take home. They are living beings that will be no more, once taken from the sea. I used to collect shells at the shore always checking that it did not have an inhabitant. Now I don't, mostly because there are not many to collect. Either too many have been taken from the shore or sea or the waster is so toxic that they no longer flourish.
With the Eight of Cups we journey on; hopefully by choice.
SPIRITSONG Tarot - Paulina Cassidy
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
It seems the ocean is big enough to survive human time but I think in this cycle humans have gone too far. I'm guessing it will become the great dumping ground for the recycles that China stopped accepting January 1.
ReplyDeleteI believe you are correct.
DeleteI wish Britta could come up with a giant water filter for the ocean to help out the Marine life.
ReplyDeleteIt is a shame, because when I reincarnate it will be to a vast wasteland. Maybe I will wait a few hundreds years before I but my feet back on the Great Mother.
Delete