Monday, August 2, 2021

Star light, Star bright

 

The Star card is my favorite card of the Tarot. The light of inspiration and hope usually lifting my spirit.  Not so much today. The Star feels flat with out depth or promise. The card is not different so the lack of depth is within me.  This Summer I have not spent really any time under the twinkling stars. I need to spend a few hours the next couple evenings 'star gazing' and hopefully accumulate some star dust in my eyes.  "Maybe catch a falling star and put in my pocket."



The Gaian Tarot

2 comments:

  1. “The very least you can do in your life is figure out what you hope for. And the most you can do is live inside that hope. Not admire it from a distance but live right in it, under its roof.” – Barbara Kingsolver

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...