Saturday, August 28, 2021

Heal thyself

 

This card is usually my 'fear' card.  Today, not so much.  

This last week I left behind the deadlines and commitments and relaxed. This card reminds me those and other burdens are what is and soon to be, once were,  the wrecking influences in my life and health. Those fears are what have had be pinned down in a quagmire of pain and unease.  I may not completely shake the issues all at once, but I can work on them, one by one and begin my healing. 




Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. Glad you are working on unpinning your butterfly wings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can eat a tyrannosaur one spoonful at a time. That's the image that gets me through overwhelming jobs! And the pile is never as big as I make it out to be in my mind.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...