Sunday, August 8, 2021

Changeling

 

I recently read an article about our "broken world." Is it broken? I don't believe so. Sure we are experiencing unprecendented times, but broken?  If one looks at our penguin friend here, she looks adorable, yet her wings no longer help her take aloft. To fly like most of all winged creatures is she broken? NO.  Am I broken because my legs do not work as they once did? My gait is haphazard, limited, and challenged. I can still get around, some days either less or more than others. I remind myself of all the blessing of being able to walk, and do, and go places these last nine years, and hopefully many more years, I just waddle now, like my penguin friend here.  So many blessings, much to be grateful for. I just need to remind myself to remember. 


Spiritsong Tarot ~ Paulina Cassidy


1 comment:

  1. "Broken" seems to imply no longer of any use; I agree with you that I don't think that word is appropriate. In need of healing, yes.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...