Sunday, June 20, 2021

Labyrinth

 

Labyrinth: a complicated irregular network of passages or paths in which it is difficult to find one's way. 

Sounds kind of similar to our life's path. Parents, ancestors, educators, and other founts of information seemingly prepare us for day to day life and the days following. Left, right, the journey is really ours alone. Sometimes we lose or way and begin again, other days we shoot a flare up for help, and yes there are days that are successfully navigated, but the Labyrinth continues to expand and our journey continues. Later today, late this evening, the Summer Solstice marks our journey. A sacred time, a moment for us to pause and consider our continuing journey on our passage through Life.

"I wonder as I wonder, Is this a welcome place? Then find as I progress, This path has sacred grace."~ Ravensdaughter


The Chartres Cathedral Labyrinth - France

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back! The labyrinth is a good analogy for our life journey.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A few days away. The Solstice a good time to re-engage.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I would like to have a backdrop of stars. Nothing on the pre-load choices. I have to read up a bit and see how I can load my own background

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...