Monday, June 21, 2021

Directional

 

Yesterday afternoon I went to a Crystal Bowl Meditation for the Summer Solstice. On my return home I spotted two children, a little girl about 4 and her brother maybe 6, out in their home's driveway, apparently washing Daddy's car, possibly for a Father's Day gift. Both down to just their shorts with more soap on them then on the vehicle and the girl hosing her brother and not the car. I laughed with them in their joy as I drove by.  As I pulled in my driveway just around the corner, I gave myself over to a moment of reflection, back to the little girl I once was, playing in her backyard on a warm first day of Summer; walking barefoot through the grass, basking in the sunshine. I need to get back to that, restore me to my core self. 


The Fountain Tarot - Jonathan Saiz, Jason Gruhl, Andi Todaro

2 comments:

  1. What a delightful reminder for your inner self! Thanks for sharing that moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. we can't restore our innocence, but we can master our outlook

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...