Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Step right up

 

The Wheel of Fortune, step right up and take a spin. Well actually everyday we are on the Wheel of Fortune. Today marks the half-way point in the year. The Earth continues her spin and spun off another minute of daylight in my part of the world; that's two minutes since the the Solstice. The shorter daylight timing is not noticeable yet, but the spinning wheel reminds me that change is always part of lives. Day in, Day out. I need to notice how I spend my days. We don't get the time back, enjoy it wisely.



The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I have a Zen quote next to my bed that says, "Tonight your days are diminished by one; do not squander your life."

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...