Wednesday, May 5, 2021

The 'Once-Over'

 

Those damn 'once-over' looks that you seemingly get from others, Is it all in our heads or are they really judging us as they pass us by?  I am experiencing increasing issues with my legs because of the previous trauma I endured. Why should I care what others think of my awkward gate? Yet I do. It has been challenging during my fading days in my sales career, because yes, we are judged a bit by those first impressions. A lesson for me, for us all, to view everyone with a bit of compassion instead of the judgemental "Once-Over.'


The Fountain Tarot


1 comment:

  1. I try so hard not to do this, but it is a fact of human nature, perhaps basic survival at one point in history?

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...