Sunday, May 9, 2021

Keys

 

I cannot decide if this pairing is a warning to not forget the key to the front door and remember to lock when I leave. Which I always do. Or a Key of Wisdom to help unlock those secrets locked away in my subconscious.  Or maybe I will be presented with a key today to that will give me some guidance that will help me continue my way to my ultimate destination.

Key(noun) a small piece of metal with incisions cut to fit the wards of a particular lock, which when inserted into lock and turned, opens it.

Key(adjective) of paramount or crucial importance.


CELTIC Lenormand - Chloe McCracken and Will Worthington

2 comments:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...