Saturday, May 8, 2021

Limitations

 

No. No you can't do that. Not for you. Probably shouldn't. Be careful. You are making a mistake. Stop, you can't.  No, no, no, no.

All the layers of fear that are laid on us, from birth and continuing. Limitation, a word that was called out to me in the night, last night. It still buzzes in my frontal lobe.  I would go out and howl my frustration at the Moon tonight, but wait, there is Chinese rocket space debris falling to the Earth, which might just land on me. More careful consideration.

Does all that cautionary advice help or hinder?




The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. hinders. the first thing we hear when we want to try something new is cautionary advice. that is the kind way of putting it, everyone else's fears and disappointments is another.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A shame people don't share beneficial ideas the way they share and project their fears.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...