Friday, May 14, 2021

Leave it outside

 

Safe place, Home. Is it though? I work in home sales that currently is out of control. Watching the tv and witnessing the clutch of hysteria of those who thought they would have to stay home because of lack of gasoline for their cars, insane.  Home can be a safe place, but first I must guard against the access I allow the world to enter, be it tv, internet, gossip, or the hurtful words of others.  Can I shut the world worries out, maybe not all of it. I can limit my exposure.




CELTIC Lenormand

2 comments:

  1. The fifth precept of Buddhism constantly reminds me of this: I vow not to intoxicate body OR mind, but cultivate a mind that sees clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Four Noble Truths. They are the truth of suffering, the truth of the cause of suffering, the truth of the end of suffering, and the truth of the path that leads to the end of suffering.
    We often are the root cause of our problems :) Gas shortage. Sheeple. Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...