Thursday, May 27, 2021

Attitude

 

Cast off the shroud of insecurity and do what you want to do. Is this temptation, a devil may care attitude?  A trait of Capricorn is discipline, a rule follower? And that may be true, so for as that many cappies have self-confidence issues.  They measure their steps in the imprints along the path left by others. It is when they stop in those tracks, hearing the music of their soul that people wander, 'what in the devil got into them' ?

I can no longer follow the path, my gait has changed. My stride has changed and I can no longer place my feet along previous steps.  I can continue to bemoan this or choose to accept the difference and forge a new path. Maybe a bit of devil may care attitude is exactly what is called for.



The Celestial Tarot

1 comment:

  1. As one wise fellow said, "I took the road less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...