Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Inaction choice

 

This Knight of Cups appears to be awash in a fountain of water, memories.  There are days when remembering can burden us into inaction. The flood gates of emotion overwhelm us and leads to apathy. Sometimes that is for the best. Doing nothing can be the answer we need at the moment. Distracted by the outpouring of feelings can hinder and distract us. Best to just sit and take a pause and let them wash through us. Clouds always clear after a rainy day. 




The Fountain Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I have a tendency to ignore things until my mind is ready to deal with them. I could say I'm thinking things through, but ignore is more truthful. When we are ready..action will come.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...