Saturday, April 3, 2021

The Wheel

 

This is my new go-to Wheel.  The Astro Wheel. There is so much to learn and interpret, that it is a bit over-whelming. My latest discovery is House Systems, over a half of dozen now in use. So many ways to look at the sky above, eye-view, binoculars, telescopes. The Sky is eternal; shifting and drifting over the eons, so the stories that can be told are varying and always interesting. One can get lost on this Wheel of Adventure and I often wonder what my counter-part of 3000 years ago saw when she looked up at the night sky? Mostly the same sky, that is if I can get to a place of deep darkness, no light pollution; to she what she saw.

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...