Saturday, February 20, 2021

I'll take 3

 

What a soft interpretation for the Ten of Swords.

Yesterday I drew the Ten of Pentacles, today the Ten of Swords.  If I were playing poker, I would toss 3 cards and keep the pair of Tens. Tens hint at a decision to be made. Easy choice, keeping the 2 tens and drawing 3 more in 5 Card Draw Poker.  But what if the other 3 cards that were dealt were more swords(spades)?  That choice would be more challenging; keeping the pair or try to draw in to a Flush.  I have such a fearful association with the Ten of Swords, I would probably fold the hand, even with a pair of tens. So for today, no decision would most likely be my best decision.


Spiritsong Tarot ~ Paulina Cassidy

1 comment:

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...