Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Imaginings

 

I am lost within the labyrinth of this card. Meanings race across the vision board of my mind. Moon Magic. Owl Magic. Night Musings. Luna's call to me. Imagination of winged flight? Wisdom. Those immense eyes that miss nothing. The Moon in Tarot. The Moon in Astrology. I am a city gal, been so for many a year. Grew up in a rural setting. I miss sitting out under the night sky and enjoying a lovely conversation with the Moon during these cold, wintery days. I think I miss the quiet of the night in a less populated environment even more in these later nights of my life. I have not heard the soft, whimsical hoot of an owl in the deep of the night in many a years. I miss the soft caress of  the moonlight. Owl's wisdom recommends a change in my path.


The Spiritsong Tarot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...