Sunday, February 21, 2021

All In

 


Earth, Air, and today Water, three daily draws of Tens.  Yesterday's post of my indecision to draw to the tens, search for a flush, or fold the hand, now reveals to me, to have held the tens. Go with the sure thing.  I have done that most of my life, and the sure thing has surely held me back and yet also has gotten me to 64, another ten, 6+4=10.  Three daily draws of tens, reminds me of all those dimes I kept finding last year. Change is upon me, The Wheel turns. Another phase of my life is passing and a new to begin.  I am ready to rejoin the game of Life, well almost. Working on shaking those winter blues.


Gaian Tarot ~ Joanna Powell Colbert


2 comments:

  1. Endings that give way to beginnings - sounds like Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joan found three dimes three days in a row this month! Certain a time to ponder our 10's as life eventually returns to some sort of normal.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...