Monday, February 22, 2021

Awry


Ever been here. Plans made; ready, set, go and then somewhere we took a misstep that lead to another and then another.  "Best laid plans of mice and men often go awry."  So what the heck, many who start never end where they planned.  Covid crisis? Couldn't see that one coming.  

I need to remind myself, it is not the destination, since we are all heading to the same fateful end, it is the journey. Enjoy it while I can. Even with all the twists and turns. Missing sign posts. Maps not updated.  All kinds of "Oh My!" along the way. Pack an extra sandwich and bottle of water, flashlight, and an Ace band-aid for the twisted ankle and get started.


Gaian Tarot


1 comment:

  1. If I can remember to be curious rather than frustrated, I might enjoy the journey more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...