Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Return Visit

Shuffling and drawing The Three of Wands again, I placed back in the deck and reshuffled and again drew the Three of Wands.  The Tower followed in the deck with last draw, so I wonder.  I have to put myself out there, despite risks?
Three times in a row with the Three of Wands, going to look for some triplicities today.  Reminds of an old saying, 'three in a row makes the rooster crow' Some say it is a throwback idiom to the three times Peter denied the Christ.  I wonder what the day will bring? 

I read a thought provoking quote this morning.
"It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere." - Agnes Repplier


Celestial Tarot




3 comments:

  1. 3's are birth, growth, creativity. The things I've gotten interested seem to come from out of left field and then I wonder why I haven't noticed them before. Have you ever been thought the Louisville Slugger factory tour? Culbertson Mansion or Conrad-Caldwell House? Frazier History Museum? Get your shoes on, I'll be right over, and we'll amaze our brains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Something new and interesting to discover. Come on, and I will buy us some lunch on our quest.

      Delete
  2. Third time's the charm. Seek that treasure out! :)

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...