Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Less Traveled

Lead. Follow. Or get out of the way.  This is what I hear when I look at this card today.  A draw of the third Major in a row today.  After inner musings of the High Priestess and The Moon, outward momentum begins to take hold.  The Charioteer is not moving but is prepared to go. What direction?  One must put aside the inner turmoil and inertia and get behind the wheel of one's one life and get things going.  Lead. Follow. Or get out of the Way.







The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. the Chariot is a kind of anything goes card. fun to google images. I don't remember what deck it is from but my favorite shows a carriage in flight, pulled by big eyed creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seldom do that anymore. I used too. Something to give a go again. All those different images, some are really something.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...