Tuesday, December 4, 2018

The yellow brick road

How do we choose which companion to ask us to travel the path ahead?  Not knowing what may lay along the path.  Whatever or whoever we choose there will be times of misgiving, second thoughts on choices.  Sometimes the choice is to travel alone, and hope we meet up with those others along the way.  Ultimately that is the only way; to make our own choice.  It is a kinder decision.  When we choose, we cannot lay the burden of outcomes on others shoulders or conscious.
I choose.

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and to do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."
-Howard Thurman


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I agree completely. Love that moon card, been a long time since I've seen that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wonder if a Full Moon is due when I draw it.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...