Saturday, December 1, 2018

Move along

December 1, one month and counting down till the end of 2018.  Another year for the books.  As I stand in my garden and contemplate the year behind should I begin to plan the year ahead?  But wait there is not a a full year behind me in 2018, still thirty one days to finish up what needs to be completed.  This card is a bit at odds. Painted bright yellow bodes energy and vitality; there is something about those pentacles being 'tamped down', a hooded hunter, and the slow progress of the the snail.
A reminder that things are not always as they seem.
I also find it interesting the Nine of Pentacles was my draw for October 31 and is first draw after my thirty days of Gratitude.  Though I took a break in my garden of gratitude, I have to pick-up right where I left off.  On-wards


Rider Waite-Smith Tarot



4 comments:

  1. Good morning my friend, I too view December as opportunity to redo, rethink, redress what still remains to do, rather than the jump off to 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Move at the pace of nature (as Emerson said), and enjoy that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No sunshine today. Tomorrow, Sunday lots of sunshine and a brief respite of temperate day, before another blast of arctic air on Monday.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...