This deck reminds me of FALL. Lots of the scenes in the cards are based in Autumnal settings. Too bad it doesn't feel like Fall here. Ninety degrees here today; Wednesday I think the weather will finally break. A few weeks ago we had two teaser days of cooler weather and then back to heat. Once around the corner, it will be a good time to open the house, let the cool breezes drift through and give a look see to what does not serve a purpose and move it out of the house. Letting go of objects and feelings will clear space in my home, heart, and mind. And that is a good thing.
The Green Witch Tarot
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
we cried and ran away from the heat back there :) Will do things a little differently next year
ReplyDeleteI am not sure anyone can completely acclimatize to the extreme heat and cold.
DeleteLooks like Michael will bring us some breezes. I love to clean out what is no longer useful.
ReplyDeleteThe storm will help push the High pressure out and allow the cooler air to drop down to our area.
Delete