Friday, October 19, 2018

Witness

I read somewhere explaining Trees are witnesses of time; of the changes that occur through the seasons and years.  They are there, just there - yesterday, today, tomorrow existing in their mastery.
I wonder when they preform the autopsies on trees in a hundred years from now what the rings of those trees will reveal about us today? 
I love trees.  The whispers they share.  The glory of the changing seasons they display. The sacred space they provide.  I have a favorite tree in a park, I think I will go for a visit today.




Eartheart Wisdom Cards - Susan Andra Lion

2 comments:

  1. I bet you would like the book, "The Hidden Life of Trees."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went online and our local library has it. Will pick up next week and let you know.

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...