Wednesday, October 24, 2018

The Vows

Money can bring things together. 
I have a love - hate relationship with money.  I think it is from vows of  poverty, chastity, and obedience that I have taken in previous lives.  I have worked most of my life and still in search of financial security and though I know that security is not held in my pockets but within my heart, mind, and soul, hasn't stopped me from wishing to have more jingle jangle.
So for today, I will keep working on putting the pieces together and remember to enjoy myself along the way.






The Fountain Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I wonder if finding balance in all things is even possible. we need to plan for the future but can't know the future...dizzying

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think living simply with a good work ethic might be the balance. So many folks who won the lottery are worse off now than before they got 'lucky.'

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...