I drew the Nine of Pentacles from the Green Witch Tarot and decided to compare it with the Rider Waite-Smith version. Seemingly they are completely different, but yet, satisfaction, security, and appreciation of the life that one is living is apparent in both. Sometimes I wonder of the roads not taken. I can speculate but unless one walked the journey of the other we/I don't really know.
Be happy in the moment, that is really all we have.
The Green Witch Tarot - Ann oura
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Sunday, October 7, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
Something is really out of sorts with me. I am not connecting with the cards. Thought it was this Gilded Tarot Deck, so I looked at ano...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
No comments:
Post a Comment