Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Thursday, July 5, 2018
Questions questions questions
This Queen of Cups seemingly is asking, "Well?"
Well what?
I heard myself saying the other day, "I don't want to do this anymore." The next time I hear myself saying that I am going to turn right around and ask myself "Well what do you want to do?"
Answer it from the heart not the mind.
Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWe seem to running on parallel tracks today. :)
ReplyDeleteOne of the hardest questions I think, and probably why we make so many false starts. The Zillich offers you The Fool, followed by the Tower, followed by the Ace of Coins. Clarity will come, but there is some baggage to be offloaded first.
ReplyDelete