This Page always reminds of discovery; when a child learns where the apple really comes from. That discovery will lead to more questions. How did it get on the tree? How do you get it off the tree? Where did the tree come from? Can we have one?
Today I am taking a Reiki class. I had sessions with a practitioner after I got hurt, which seemed to facilitate my recovery. I have read a book and several articles on Reiki and just decided to take the class. My legs are not working very well and maybe I can learn something that will help me at least retain some of my mobility. I know I will never climb an apple tree again in this life, but hopefully I can still pick up a few around the tree or at the grocery store.
The Gaian Tarot - Joanna Powell Colbert
Perhaps I have always known everything important but will need a lifetime to discover what I know. Tarot and Oracles offer me guides and sign posts to help me along my way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Be Well
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
NOPE! And sometimes the answer is no. No is just another word but it can have such a huge impact. Who wants to be told no? Sometimes ...
-
My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...
-
Life Experience Sometimes I need to revisit my Tower moments. More than just the tornado incident five years ago, there have been other...
What a wonderful learning opportunity that could help not only yourself but perhaps others as well. :)
ReplyDeletewell done you, what a wonderful idea!
ReplyDelete