Sunday, November 21, 2021

Note to Self

 

I did not feel well yesterday, most likely the after effects of receiving my covid booster shot on Friday. I have always been resistant to taking the antidotes of big pharma; I can't get past what those chemicals are doing to my system. Sure there are benefits, but the unknowns of how they react with each other and with my body is what puts me off.  Now with covid, flu, high blood pressure, heart issues, I find I am taking more and more. Yee gads. I wonder if the ill feelings stemmed more from my mental reaction than a physical causation?  I have been journaling about how my body is doing since beginning the regimen of heart medications. It has not been good. I remind myself that for the time being they are necessary, but it is up to me to do something about the long term usage. Give total control over to the white coats and big pharma, or do some wonderful self-healing. I have gained some insights by tracking, using pen to paper.


Gaian Tarot ~ Joanna Powell Colbert

1 comment:

  1. I got my booster and had chills and fever about 12 hours later. I figure it's like a mock battle my body engages in in case it ever meets the real enemy. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...