Monday, February 8, 2021

Inversion

 

I have tried several forms of inversion therapy and all I get is numb legs. The blood flow becomes limited to the legs when they are extended above the heart, and then they start to tingle from lack of oxygen.  There is a part of me that wants to be 'doing something.' I am not a perpetual motion machine, far from it, but hanging around upside down is not my way of figuring things out, or the way to wait for a revelation.  Maybe that is why The Hanged Man makes me uncomfortable and does not make sense to me.

Now I have to ask myself the question, why then, have I placed myself on a timeout?



The Good Tarot

2 comments:

  1. for awhile it was very popular to cut people's hair while they hung upside down. I didn't bother cutting or being cut :)
    And if it doesn't help your legs, cut it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes life does it without any decision on my part - reminding me that there are things I can't control.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...