Friday, February 12, 2021

Truth be told

 

So she says to me, " unhappy, get up and do something about it. Begin with something and go from there. Sitting around in a pile of whine will not get you anywhere."  So I say, "but it's winter and cold. Been iced in for days and more on the way. I have every right to whine and complain." The Queen gives me a not so silent harrump, "your righteous right to whine and complain is yours to keep or give up, you must do what is best for you, but no complaining about the complaining." 

The Queen of Swords, truth be told.


The Good Tarot

2 comments:

  1. The cold, hard truth, but truth be told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sitting around in a pile of whine.. thanks for the laugh. I've spent 3 hours immersed in SoulCollage(r) and am quite refreshed.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...