Thursday, May 2, 2019

California Dreamin'

California is not the lotus land I have searched for. California Dreamin' by the Mamas and Papas is playing on the radio; so this draw seemed to play to the song.  Always dreaming of something else leads to dissatisfaction.  Trying to live somewhere else instead of right where I am has caused some of my gloominess, and that's on me.  Others trying to foist their ideas and wants on me is on them.
I am going to take a step back and look at the blackboard of choices and decide what really is a good choice for me.  Can't decide? I will try to choose two of the best, eliminate the others and go from there.

2 comments:

  1. Take a sip, see how it suits you, then replace it with another cup if it doesn't. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always sniff new things before I eat or drink. Ha!

      Delete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...