Tuesday, May 21, 2019

Comfort Zone

Over the river and through the woods. 
Seek and you shall find.
Look and see.
This way or that?
I was reading an article the other day about Earthing, Grounding.  Heard it before, so does it work?  Only way to know is try,  Today is day  three.  Ten minutes every morning I am taking a walk barefoot through the grass. After thirty days I will post here if it really seems to make a difference.  This morning chilly fifty-two degrees and my feet got really cold.  Oh well lets see.
If nothing else I am walking ten minutes every morning.  Maybe I will get an 'electron charge,'

2 comments:

  1. cold feet keep one awake, a point in it's favor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think being mindful through the use of our senses is always grounding and a good thing!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...