Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Revisitation

Drew the gal on her pony again this morning followed by Temperance.  The three living beings, are all facing left and the etheral angel looking straight out at me. I don't think I am stuck in yesterdays but...last Thursday there were high winds and tornado warnings and so many asked me how I managed.  Their good intentions leave me bleeding and regretful thinking about what happened and what has been lost along the way.  I guess Temperance suggests I pour the wounding in a vessel and think about what has been gained along the way.

Fairy Tarot - Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine

5 comments:

  1. If you could see a funnel cloud coming at you, what would you do?

    One of the things I think about the most will probably never happen, one of the things I stress over the most can never be altered. But I continue on worrying and stressing to no purpose at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so defenseless when first wounded. The brave one always out front became the shadow behind others. One of big worries if another came along cause I realize I would not have the fortitude to make it back a second time. If one comes now it comes and let me fall where I may.

      Delete
  2. I get the need to move forward instead of continually glancing furtively at the past. Today we have men on the roof, tearing off wood and shingles and replacing them all. It's a good day. :D

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...