Saturday, March 23, 2019

Progression

From the the Nine of Wands yesterday to the Ten of Wands today.  This morning I have a bit of a head-cold, but not.  My stress is expressing itself with cold symptoms, mostly to get my attention. Brings me back to an earlier post of attention vs intention.  My intention is try to let go, release some my fears, but my attention seems to be focused on the how of it.  Adding stress, which becomes more fear and now my nose and eyes are leaking.  Letting go should not be so difficult.  That's the crutch of the matter. Letting go of things that define you can be scary, more fear.  Shedding the drama might make us face what lies beneath. 
Ahh the heck with it.  I am just going to go sit in the Sun.



Fairy Tarot -Doreen Virtue and Radleigh Valentine

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I tell myself to let be rather than let go. Sun sitting sounds nice!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...