Friday, March 22, 2019

Posture

Drawing this card reminded me of time back when I was twenty-two, a waitress and doing really well with my income. All of the serving staff was; life was good and I/we were having fun.  The Manager one evening pulled the staff aside and cautioned us that times ahead were going to be tough and we needed to start saving and planning for that which might be forthcoming. We lived day to day and he was living in the future. When I quit living in the here and now and started worrying about the tomorrows, life changed.  I still hold that posture, though not as rigidly.
This morning I had a curious dream about twins named Hope and Love, they are the Light of the World. But to protect themselves from would be destroyers of hope and love they learned to defend themselves, thus their shadow-sides of Anger and Fear came into existence.
Something to ponder on, on this Nine of Wands day.

Fairy Tarot

1 comment:

  1. I always made good money waitressing, I know several women who put their kids through college on their tips.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...