Sunday, August 29, 2021

The best policy

 

Honesty, the best policy? Mostly I say yes.  There are those truths about ourselves that we need to examine from time to time.  What once was truth and worked for us, eventually modifies or changes as we adapt throughout our lives. I honestly need to look at myself and my habits to see where changes need to be made as I begin this healing journey.  I am at that juncture that tomorrow is not the time to start, or put off starting. Today, this minute is where change begins. This or That, my choice. 




The Rider Waite-Smith Tarot

2 comments:

  1. I've found that for me, self-honesty is a separate thing from honesty; it can be much harder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Committee suit work. All those parts of us that we fight and hide. Time to ask what they want, how to incorporate them into the light parts.

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...