Thursday, August 19, 2021

Heal thyself

 

For a better part of my life I have taken my body for granted and have not treated my body kindly over the years. As I grow older and experience more discomfort I have to ask myself how much is age related and how much the self-abuse has contributed?  Recently I have begun seeking relief from the white-coated tribe, with not much success. They of course will seek to prescribe even more medicines and then more to counter-act the side effects of those medicines. A slippery slope indeed.  That is not a path I wish to take and the grin and bear routine it is not working. Inward I must travel and begin my self-healing journey there.



Earth Wisdom Oracle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...