Sunday, August 1, 2021

Harbinger

 

A possible lucky draw for the start of a new month.  I like months that begin on Sunday, something symmetrical about a new month starting at the beginning of a new week. 

When I first looked at this card this morning it made me think on a little girl who has decided to run away from home.  Most children somewhere in there childhood think about doing just that, not getting farther than the end of the driveway or out of their neighborhood. Upon deciding to run-away they pack only the essentials, maybe cookies and their favorite toy, or a book read to them at the end of the day and of course their family pet that really understands them more than anyone.  Makes me ask myself, what really is essential for me embarking on this new month?


The Gaian Tarot Joanna Powell-Colbert

1 comment:

  1. That does seem like an auspicious draw for the beginning of the week and month. I hope you have as carefree a week as this Seeker implies!

    ReplyDelete

Be Well

 My thoughts today are with a friend that is undergoing a major surgery, one that impacts her life. Sending healing energy and loving though...